We advise foreign, small and medium-sized companies or entrepreneurs on a broad range of corporate formations and transactions and put great emphasis on individual concepts for their business strategies in Germany and Europe.
We screen potential targets and business partners, assist in negotiations and represent you during all steps of implementation, e.g. the foundation procedure (notarization, opening accounts etc). An interim postal address can be provided until the working visas for the directors have been granted and your office has been opened.
In the case of M&A transactions a smooth change and prevention of future conflicts among the shareholders is focussed on. You can be supported with both legal and tax driven solutions. Key practice areas in the field of corporate law and M&A include:
- Establishment of a limited liability company (German GmbH, British Ltd.), stock corporation, partnership, representative or branch office and other entities
- Acquisition, company succession
- Re-organisation (merger, splitting, conversion)
- Capital structure
- Management of foundation or transactions
- Representation during all steps of implementation